The Leader of the Malfri is completed! In previous attempts I used layers photoshop files with scanned drawings for the rigs. This time around I’ve created the drawings in Anime studio as vectors. Infinitely scalable and using a bit of tricky I can move the character in a full 360 turn!
Up next another alien races’ armored space trooper!
Boy Storyboarding is where you find that you really taken on a huge project! One also discovers so scene planned don’t work visually. Case in point the Malfri Bridge is going to be totally revamped from the ground up.
Here are the tools I use.
Part 1 Storyboards should be done by the next update! Then it’s on the Character creation and rigging!
So not too much to report this week as storyboarding is, at least in my case, somewhat sketchy and rather primitive.
I used Celtx when I wrote the scripts it’s a rather handy resource! I allowed me to work quickly and still have some sort of format to the scripts. Which is great, because I ruminate on a story for a long time, then blart it out in a flurry of keystrokes, typos be damned. Actually, I fix those on the 2nd draft.