As you can see I’m now 4 minutes in! Things are proceeding toward a somewhat complicated space battle. I will have to create 2 new explosion files as I’m not using the generic one from the last Indavo episode. I’ve been watching quite a few tutorials about effects animation and when possible I’d like to “home brew” them!
The Cast recording went swimmingly, but of course it did, as they are rather amazing! The first episode’s animation is underway. With nearly all elements already constructed, I’m hoping things will proceed apace. By next week I should well past the title sequence and deep into the story!
So the titlesequence has been updated! New Character Models! New ships! In-progress music! Well . . . I’ll finalized that later! Voice recording is this week, so next week’s update should report that was successful!
Gauron T’s rig is complete! I was just about to wrap up a few odds and ends and start on Scene 1, then I realized, that I DON”T have an old Armored front view of an Adherent! Thought I did, but nope, just bits and pieces. So I’m going to make a new one based on an old .tif file from 2012. A delay of a few days at best. Hopefully the 1st few scenes should be done by the next update!